Sunday, October 7, 2007

Telebisyon

This is my second post for today. You guess it right, I have nothing to do today so in order to get out from boredom, I decided to linger on my blog and post something else.
Well, I remember the last time I went chatting online that I asked a friend of mine from the Philippines how to view pinoy movies and TV shows online and for free. He suggested this particular site named: Telebisyon. "Telebisyon" is actually a reused word making it Tagalog sounding for television. With this name of the website...its already self-explanatory.... pinoy television. You will notice that once you become a member, this site is actually a forum where members share messages, ideas and most importantly video files from movies (pinoy & foreign) as well as pinoy TV programs in their entirety.
Check out this link:
http://telebisyon.spreebb.com/
Once you're there, dont forget to meet some new friends...I did! Happy viewing.

No comments: