Monday, October 8, 2007

Enjoying Monday


Last night, I did went to Gaye & Cesar's house for dinner and several rounds of drinks. I was careful not to drink that much as I would be driving back home. We drank Patron Tequila and finished 3 bottles of the liquor. We called it a night around 2AM.
I previously planned to have my car serviced for its regular maintenance including change oil, tire rotation, etc. After gym, I went directly to Dessert Toyota, the car dealership where I bought my Toyota Highlander and have it serviced. I was kind of lonely at the customer's waiting lounge so I called my friend Willie to pick me up for lunch as it was already around 11AM. Fortunately he was already awake and I was just lucky since he agreed to pick me up for a brunch at Orchids Garden Restaurant. This is a Chinese restaurant where they served dim sum during lunch time.
While we were still in the middle of enjoying our lunch, the Sales Representative from the car dealership called informing me that they were done with my car. After we had our fill, Willie dropped me off the dealership and he proceeded to his house getting ready for his work. I paid my dues and drove my car back home. I'm planning to go out tonight and invite Willie for a night cap, I hope he's not tired from work as he usually get off around 11PM.
My mom said that she wanted to go and visit The Grand Canyon this coming weekend so I went online, booked a hotel at the South Rim of the canyon. South Rim is the most beautiful part of Grand Canyon and the panoramic views that you always see on postcards, posters and photos from National Geographic are most likely taken from this part of the canyon. I am excited too as this will be my first time to visit this magnificent work of nature and surely I'd be bringing my camera with photo lenses and wide-angle lenses to capture the grandeur that is the Grand Canyon.

No comments: