Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Day of Activities

I went to the gym this morning(Monday morning) and joined the step aerobics class for about an hour. This is actually my second time to attend this class. I figured that this would work wonders in my pursuit of a more lean body and become healthy. I have proven this before that what works for me in shedding off some weight is a regular attendance in aerobics classes such as kickboxing, step aerobics and aerobic dancing or jazzercise.
After the gym, I received a phone call from my best friend from Hawaii informing me that he'll be flying back to Las Vegas in the afternoon. I was happy to hear that as I've got to see my friend again.
After lunch at home, I went out to meet Ara (first time I mentioned a name of my friend) at Boulevard Mall and do some window shopping. Unfortunately, my being an impulse buyer kicked in and bought myself a new pair of jeans from Express. The jeans still needs to be altered and I will bring it to a tailor tomorrow. By the way, it was Ara who strongly suggested the color of the jeans that I picked up. Ara and I just roamed around the mall when another friend of mine, Gaye invited me to have dinner at her house. By the way Gaye and Ara are happily married so you guys better quit thinking they are my girlfriends and I'm not a two-timer.
Dinner was good with baked pork ribs as the main course. After eating we just launge around the living room watching Dancing With The Stars on TV. Ara by the way did not come with me as she has to work so we parted our ways after leaving the mall.
That's how I spent my second day being off from work.

No comments: