Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It Was A Beautiful Evening

Last night was one of the best nights I had. It was my last night where I'm off from work and my best friend invited me to go to a karaoke bar. It was my friend's first time to visit to that place and at first I was hesitant to go. I didn't want my friend to be out of place or not enjoy the night with me but he was persistent that we go there.
Fortunately enough, he liked the place. We had fun, and I was brave enough to sing a couple of songs maybe because I had two bottles of beer already. I happened to know the DJ that night so probably that also made me at ease to sing on stage. There was not really that much crowd inside the bar that night so that probably made my friend feel at ease too.
After about a couple or more hours, we set out for home. We enjoyed the evening together.

No comments: