Friday, April 19, 2013

My i-FlashDrive


Project365 Frame 108


I just received today from Photojojo a cool little device called i-FlashDrive. This flash drive is intended for my iToys like my iPhone, iPod & iPad and my MacPro. It has a USB and connectors that could plug into your iPhone including iPhone 5, your iPod & iPad. With this flash drive, you can easily transfer files from your iPhone to your computer (it works on all Operating Systems), as well as your iPod and iPad. One thing great about this is that the transfer speeds are fast, I have tried it already. I backed up my photos from my iPhone and gosh I never realized that I have more than 600 photos in it. It comes with a free App where you can view your photos & videos or listen to music files driectly from the drive without taking up valuable memory space from your phone. Just plug it and view the files using the App. This is one cool little gadget that is very useful.

No comments: