Sunday, April 28, 2013

Fridge Magnets


Project365 Frame 117


My mom is an avid collector of fridge magnets. She placed all of them on display on the front door of our kitchen refrigerator. These fridge magnets by the way is a work of art in their own right. Their basic purpose is to hold notes on the metal wall or any surface that can hold magnetic fields and a decorative item as well. The front side of our fridge is already full of these magnets and they already starting to invade on its sides. Every time we go or visit a new place the one item that my mom would buy as a souvenir are magnets that reflects the culture of that place we visited. So if you look closely on the array of fridge magnets on our refrigerator, you will basically know the places that we visited. If I go to some other places without my mom, I would see to it that I get her a magnet that would represent the place that I just visited.

No comments: