Wednesday, April 10, 2013

More on Macro


Project365 Frame 100


Im still not over with the excitement on my new macro lens. I know its kind of repetitive already but since I'm working I cant just go out anytime I want to use my camera and start shooting. So, every opportunity really counts a lot. I have invaded the Bellagio Conservatory already and in fact I have posted the pictures in my Facebook page. This time around, I was just looking around our house and found that one of our shrubs are actually blooming with small white flowers and they smelled good too. I kind of remember the fragrance of the Philippines' National Flower which is Sampaguita. Sampaguita by the way is known as Arabian Jasmine in English and its scientific name is Jasminum Sambac. I got this information when I Googled it and redirected me to the Wikipedia website. Anyway, I know that our shrub is not a sampaguita but its flowers smelled as good as sampaguita.

Based on the picture I posted in here, can anyone tell me the name of this flower?

No comments: