Thursday, April 4, 2013

Flower Blending


Project365 Frame 094


When I visited a friend this morning after work, I noticed that their roses are beginning to bloom as well as their other flowering plants. I immediately took my iPhone camera and took several pictures of these flowers. Using an app, I played around editing these images and came up with this blended image of two different flowers. I don't know the name of those tiny yellow flowers but the other one is actually a red rose bud. They have one fully bloom rose but its too big when I tried to get a macro shot of it. The whole frame will just be flooded with red color all over so I took a picture of a rose bud instead. Blending the two images together gave me a result of a seemingly another kind of flower. What do you think?

1 comment:

Danusia Jurandówna said...

What a colour! It is amazing!