Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Elliptical Array


Project365 Frame 106


Its my second day in the gym for this week. I finished my lower body exercises routine much early that I had about 15 mins to spare before my Zumba class would start. Sitting on the Juice Bar and playing with my iPhone, I took this shot of the elliptical bikes all lined up in a double row inside the gym. I've been working on these machines before I started Zumba classes and if I will be asked to choose between these ellipticals and the treadmills, I would choose the ellipticals. I can feel my leg muscles being worked out, my thighs, my hamstrings and calves and not to mention my butt. I can feel the burn using the ellipticals much faster than using the treadmill. Most importantly the ellipticals is not strenuous on the feet and ankles as compared to running on the treadmill.

No comments: