Monday, March 11, 2013

New Green


Project365 Frame 070 Mar 11, 2013 0800 hrs

Waking up early this morning on my second day being off from work, I went to the gym for an early workout and Zumba session. Its been two weeks already that I've been irregular with my Zumba and my weight training. As I arrived in my gym's parking lot, I noticed that some trees have grown some fresh leaves already. Spring is really here. Armed with my iPhone cam, I got some pictures but I think this one that I posted is quite dramatic in terms of its composition as I used the leaves and branches as the frame but I left a bunch of fresh leaves focused and the rest of the image blurred. Keeping in mind the Rule of Thirds and having the leaves on silhouette against the bright sunlit parking lot. I used the phone's flash to illuminate the leaves in order to capture its green color. I think I got the little green.

No comments: