Thursday, February 21, 2013

Going Vietnamese

Project365 Frame 052 Feb 21, 2013 1200 hrs



Vietnamese restaurants are gaining popularity nowadays. I have a particular favorite restaurant here in Las Vegas and it is located at the China Town area. Although there are other Pho restaurants popping up but I've been very loyal to this one. Almost all the Vietnamese restaurants carry the name "Pho" with an accent on the letter "o". Pho by the way is a Vietnamese dish that consist of the broth, rice noodles, few herbs and meat. The meat varies to the popular beef or chicken. In my favorite restaurant, they also have the seafood variety which I order more often.

Unfortunately I did not took a picture of my seafood Pho the last time I went. Instead I took a picture from part of the restaurant's interior or dining area. It was morning at that time and there was not much people yet. Lunch time, dinner time and up to the wee hours of the morning, this place is quite crowded.

No comments: