Monday, January 7, 2013

Strength Resistance

Project365 Frame 007 Jan 7, 2013 0800hrs


After two (2) long weeks of absence from my gym workouts, I was back this morning. Braving the cold morning, I bundled up and went to the gym. I decided to slow down a bit with the weight lifting so I concentrated more on the upper body and performed only two (2) sets per exercise routine. Fortunately there was a zumba class so I was able to attend that class too for the cardio part of my routine. Everything was fine, I literally survived the whole two & a half hours I spent in the gym. My body has to adjust back to its usual activity level, that's why I slowed down a little bit so as to prevent soreness on my muscles later on.

2 comments:

Mac Callister said...

wow living healthy eh!

thats good and keep it up :-)

Chronicler said...

I've been trying Mac. A prominent bodybuilder said that you don't have to weigh yourself everyday to see results of your work outs. If you like what you see in the mirror, that's good enough results.