Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Good Lunch

Project365 Frame 008 Jan 8, 2013 1100hrs


Its my day off today so I guess I deserved a lunch out with some friends in one of our favorite dining places. Chipotle Mexican Grill is one Mexican restaurant where my authentic Mexican friends liked to go. The first time I went to Chipotle, I tried their burrito and it was a huge serving. Eating it was difficult and messy. Fortunately I discovered their burrito bowl. The same savory ingredients without the tortilla wrapping. Who needs the tortilla when they have the tasty wild or brown rice to go with chicken, pork or beef steak. Its basically just like the Asian rice toppings that I used to have in Chinese restaurants back in the Philippines. Now I'm hungry again...and this time Chinese food???

No comments: