Thursday, January 3, 2013

Breakfast at IHOP

Project365 Frame 003 Jan 3, 2013 0830hrs


I survived my first day of work for the year with ease. After checking out, I called a friend and invited him for a breakfast. Its been awhile since my last visit to IHOP which is one of my favorite place to go for breakfast. Upon settling down on our table, I noticed something new. They have this new set of syrup jars with colored covers and the name of the variety or flavor printed on each. IHOP is very well known for their pancakes and they always go with syrup smeared on top of the stack. What was good about these new syrup containers was you can easily read the flavor or variety in each jar. They have 4 kinds of syrup varieties namely; butter pecan, blueberry, strawberry and the old fashioned syrup. As I can remember, the old syrup containers they had were uniformly colored black with the flavors engraved on it which was not easily readable. This time around the flavor names can be read easily over their colored background.

No comments: