Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 - Simple Welcome, Big Hopes

Project365 Frame 001 Jan 1, 2013 0010hrs


I'm currently recovering from bad colds and cough last week so I decided to change my new year celebration plans this year. Initially, I was planning to meet the new year on the Strip as this would be my first time to do it. But because I didn't want to risk my health with the freezing temperatures and to be in a huge crowd of revelers, I decided to stay home and meet 2013 with my parents instead.

We just had a simple barbecue of baby back ribs and chicken, some vegetable soup, and an apple caramel pie for dessert and a bottle of faux champagne. If I was not coughing I could have used the real one. We had the dessert and the faux champagne in time for the clock to strike midnight.

It was just a simple way of welcoming the new year but I have high and big goals in line. I just hope and pray that I can attain a part if not all of them with God's blessing.

Happy New Year everyone. May 2013 bring all of our dreams a reality.

No comments: