Thursday, January 10, 2013

Outdoor Lighting

Project365 Frame 010 Jan 10, 2013 1140hrs


I recently discovered a new photo app called Color Flash and it was cool. This is just like in the Photoshop where you can isolate any part or detail of the picture to retain its original color while the rest can be changed to show cool effects. This particular app actually turns your picture into a black & white and you have all the artistic freedom to choose which part of the picture you want to retain the original color. I had mentioned or posted this in my Facebook and I had a good example image in there showing the result after using the app.

The picture I featured for today has a washed out white background not to mention the white paint for the whole assembly of the lamp. So I decided to use the Color Flash application installed in my iPhone to give this boring picture a little kick. Since there is no other hint of color in the whole picture, I retained the speck of color being reflected in the glass casing where the light bulb is located. It was not lighted yet since it was daytime when I took the picture but I guess the tiny speck of color reflected in the glass looks cool enough. I hope you like the picture, too.

No comments: