Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A New Year's Surprise


I had quite a surprise last Dec 31 from a long lost friend. I have a Japanese chatmate for quite awhile now. His name is Ken. We were chatting almost everyday to update us on everyday life's happenings. He particularly liked to be my friend so that he could practice his conversational English. He is a Japanese by the way and went to school to study English. My latest news from him is that he was planning to get married with his long-time girlfriend. Almost 2 years now that we were not communicating although I did not forget his birthday so every year I would greet him through email. We had such a good friendship online.
He gave me a surprise this New Year's eve by sending me some greetings via email plus a picture of himself, his wife and their puppy. Here I am attaching their picture.

No comments: