Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm Back!!!

At last after 2 weeks of painfully waiting for my laptop to be fixed, I was able to pick it up yesterday on my to work. It was frustrating as the hard drive was being replaced so I have to reinstall the programs that I've been using. Fortunately enough, they were able to backup all the files I had in my computer and I was able to put them back to their proper places and folders.

As of this writing, I'm still in the process of installing some of my accessories, like the printer and scanner, my external hard drive and the rest of the software that I used. I still have to install my Microsoft Office programs like Excel, Words and Power Point. This will take several minutes and I'm quite sleepy now. I'll work tomorrow morning and probably by the time I'm back here then i could start working with my computer again to install the rest of my programs.

So far the computer works fine although I wasn't able to start the Bluetooth program. Maybe I still have to search my computer's hard drive for the correct program to enable the software. I love my computer because of some of its features really fit to my needs, just like Bluetooth connectivity as well as its multiple memory card slots/readers.

To be honest with you, I'm not really satisfied with the work being done with my computer by the Geek Squad. I was not happy about their service. I will tell you about the details on my experence with Geek Squad in my next post. Meanwhile I really have to close down and go to bed as my eyes are already half closed and I'm pretty sure that there are words in this particular entry that were misspelled because I dont have time to review it before publishing.

Till next posting.

No comments: