Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dimsum Food


This is one that I also missed in the Philippines. When I was still in Cebu where I worked, whenever I go out on weekends and went malling either alone or with friends, I always end up eating dimsum. Whether its the authentic Chinese way of eating or not, I just love the different kinds of dumplings. In the Philippines we have the pork, chicken or beef over steamed rice. I loved them all.
Here in the US and Las Vegas in particular, there is Chinese Restaurant called Orchid Garden that offers dimsum favorites at lunch time. I went there several times already and the latest I went there was last Wednesday. Unfortunately they dont have the steamed rice toppings that I loved when I was still in Cebu but they offer chicken feet, also my favorite.
Here is a picture(above) that I took when I went dining at Orchid Garden.

No comments: