Monday, January 28, 2008

Just Another Week Had Passed

Just another week had passed and so far everything ran smoothly as it should be. There were no major issues at work that I wasnt able to handle and I thanked God for that. My workweek started and ended with ease although as the week progress, I was actually looking forward toward my days off. By then I could chat my heart out.

I was able to visit a family friend in the hospital after he had a major surgery to take out some cancerous mass from his pancreas. So far he's been doing well while he's currently confined in the ICU (intensive care unit)for the next 3 to 4 days.

Talking about chatting, again I met another chatmate and so far we both enjoy everytime we are online together. There was never a dull moment and I actually enjoyed sharing ideas, life's issues and other things with him. Although I have never broken my own chat record, like the last time where I spent chatting for almost 9 hours, everytime we talk or chat for that matter, it seems like we already know each other for a long time. I hope to establish a good friendship with him and I see it to be very possible.

I had a quick dinner with my best friend, Willie this evening. We originally planned to go to a better restaurant if he was able to leave from work earlier but it seems that they were busy enough for him to stay longer until 9pm. I was already feeling hungry while waiting for his call so I went out and went to In 'n Out Burger. As i got my order and started eating, Willie called informing me that he already left from work. We agreed to meet at Seafood City and ended up at Chow King. I had wanton & beef noodle soup while he got the chicken conjee. By the food alone you can tell that the night is feezingly cold due to a heavy downpour that lasted the whole day. Even if its cold we still ordered our favorite halo-halo for desert.

We called it a day and I'm looking forward to tomorrow, still on my day off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.