Friday, December 28, 2007

My Christmas Week

I know that it's been awhile since I updated this blog. I'm trying to make a summary and highlight the things that's been happening for the past week.
I spent Christmas Eve at a friend's house together with my family and friends. Each of us brought some food and drinks for the party and we also exchanged gifts with each other. On Christmas day, my family and me including some close friends were invited for a lunch at Willie's house. We enjoyed the food that Willie prepared for us. After lunch, I stayed with him to help him with the dishes. The day after Christmas, I had myself a new haircut, I guess for a new look for the New Year to come. I also had dinner with Willie that evening afterwhich I went home for a much needed sleep. Something unusual happened to me on Dec 27th. I have this new chatmate from Manila and we've been chatting almost the whole day. He worked on graveyard shift in a call center and I guess we chatted for the duration of his shift. He's a cool guy, and an intelligent one. He's much younger than me and yet he is so mature in his dispositions in life, a rare find in the cyberworld.
So far my week was not really that festive and in low profile but I like it that way as I'm in my long vacation and I would like to take it slow and enjoy it.

No comments: