Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Catching Up


Its been awhile since I updated this blog. I was kind of busy with work lately that I felt tired even to just surf around the internet. My attendance to the gym suffered, too. For the past 2 weeks, I wasn't consistent in attending my Step class. I preferred to do the Step class more consistently as I know that this would work for me in shedding more weight and fat than do the weight training or even run on the treadmill.
Anyway, I intend to summarize everything that happened to me for the past 2 weeks. My very close friend whom I said in my past blog entry who went to Hawaii to attend to his sick mother is already back here in Las Vegas...of course I'm happy that my partner in crime is back. We've tried to catch up with the lost time that we were apart. Ara, Willie and myself went to our favorite karaoke bar for a night of singing, dancing and drinking. After much prodding, Ara & me were able to sing a duet together on our favorite song. My friend Willie?...never mind he doesn't sing...whatever you do to him to make him sing, he'd rather drink a case of Red Horse beer...LOL. I might buy him a case of his favorite beer everynight when he's coming with me to Maasin next year. He actually was looking forward to that. At my work also, I have to train or orient a new technician who will temporarily replace my other co-worker whose going to have her vacation for a week. Also my boss was in town so I had to devote time with her for meetings and dining out during her visit....and that's on top of my regular working hours.
So far these were the most prominent things that I spent most of my time with. Right now , I think I'm back to normal...what's normal by the way...

No comments: