Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

Today, Nov 22 is Thanksgiving Day. Unfortunately, I'll be spending this holiday at work. I don't want to ask my other co-worker to work for me today, she's a single mom and I want her to spend this important holiday with her family and her daughter, besides its her regular day-off anyway. Although I have some invitations from friends to spend Thanksgiving dinner with them, I cannot stay any longer than 7pm because my work will start at 8pm. I planned to be at Ara's house around 4pm and probably once the other guests will be arriving, it would be time for me to leave for work.
The past two days were also memorable to me. I spent these days with my best buddy. He changed his days off to Tuesdays & Wednesdays. It was a good timing as my days off are Sundays, Mondays & Tuesdays. At least we have Tuesdays to spend together. I also availed a day off from work last Wednesday to be able to be with him also. By the end of the day, we went to Ara's house and spend some time with the Ramos family.
I'm now looking forward to the Chirstmas and New Year holidays coming up next month.

No comments: