Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Start Of My Shopping Spree



I spent the later part of today shopping. I shopped for a digital camera for my parents as I heard that they wanted one. This would be my Christmas present for both of them. I was happy because at last they are starting to be more high-tech now. They used to be negative with regards to transacting business online like shopping and banking as well as paying bills online. They still own the camera that I gave to them several years ago and its a film camera. Right now they have seen already the convenience and the advantages of owning a digital camera.
I also shopped something online for my friend as my Christmas present also. I also bought somethng for myself, a pair of sweaters, a pair of casual shoes. I still have to buy some Christmas decorations and trimmings for the house,I might do that on the next day as I'm still off from work. Overall, I'm still way below the 50% of my shopping.
By the way, I went to a new shopping center in Las Vegas, it's called The Town Center. I went there by early in the everning so I was not able to finish in exploring the whole area. I promised myself to be back there as soon as possible. The place is the coolest place to shop. We do have a cool shopping mall here, The Fashion Show Mall but the Town Center is the best. I have posted in this blog some pictures I just took using my LG Shine phone/cam. Looking at these pictures would make you decide the best time to visit the place would be the evening.

No comments: