Monday, November 26, 2007

Long Day For Me

Yesterday, a Sunday was quite a long day for me. I was working the previous night and as I left from work, I have to meet a friend from Michigan who was here in Las Vegas for a visit with her family. Actually they were here during Thanksgiving Day but since I was working, I did not get a chance to meet them. At last after 7 years, we meet again. I spent the whole day with them even without sleep because I'm off on Sundays anyway and I can have all the sleeping time I want afterwards.
I had lunch with them in a Filipino restaurant as she was longing for pinoy foods. There's no Filipino restaurants in Michigan according to her. Fortunately, her husband, a white guy and her daughter had no problem eating pinoy food, in fact her husband's favorite was halo-halo for dessert.
I went to bed around 5pm already and I slept up to 2 in the morning. Since I was wide awake plus it was so damn cold, I went to my computer and start chatting. Unfortunately, none of my close friends were online until someone buzzed me. I went on chatting with him even opened my web cam for my new friend. He's cool and I would say very polite person. I'm looking forward to build a good friendship with him.
After this post, I think I have to get ready for the gym...its already 8am.

No comments: