Monday, September 24, 2007

Sunday Lunch-out


I worked nights, that's from 8pm to 6:30am from Wednesdays through Saturdays. Today, a Sunday is the first of my 3-days off. I invited four of my friends to have lunch at a famous Japanese Buffet-Restaurant here in Las Vegas. Two of them are my new-found friends from Cebu, Philippines and they were here in the US for a business trip. Of course in every business trip there is always the pleasure part of it. They are on their last leg of their trip and they planned to go to Vancouver, Canada and stay there with some relatives for a few days before finally fly back to the Philippines.

The lunch went well except that me and the other friend of mine have to wait for the other three for a few minutes because they were caught in a traffic on their way to the restaurant. I always loved Japanese food so it was worth the wait since we already started eating before they even arrived. I tried not to fill myself with so much delicious food as I'm going to bed right after this lunch date and I always have difficulty falling to sleep when my stomach is full.
We left the restaurant around 2:30pm after so much eating and talking. I even exchanged numbers with them so that I could get in touch with them again when I'll visit Cebu, hopefully next year which calls for another blog entry.

No comments: