Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just A Normal Day

I logged this entry past midnight already but this is for Tuesday, Sept 25.
This is my last day off for the week, off from all worries of work, naturally I have to spend this day for myself. I started this day with a workout in the gym. In my previous entry, I mentioned about a sudden pain on my right hand, this time around its no longer painful but still I downed two pills for pain relief, just in case. I have done my exercise program smoothly, from cardio to weight training on the lower body. Most importantly though was that I was able to perform my bicep curls that I haven't finished the previous day because of the pain.
After spending time in the gym, I went online to check some emails and chat with some of my online friends. After lunch, I watched tv for a couple of hours before getting ready to go out. Showered and feeling fresh, I went to Wal-Mart to print some digital pictures that I got when I visited Houston, TX about 3 weeks ago. I'll be sending some copies to two of my classmates who spent time with me in Houston.
Dinner was no problem as I went to a restaurant where an intimate friend of mine works as a waiter. My friend already reserved a table for me and exclusively served my dinner. It was good to have a firend as your waiter because you'll never be wrong in choosing the food you'll order. You will be given that extra service that was not being offered to other customers.
Right after dinner, I went back home to watch a tv show, Dancing With The Stars, a favorite of mine.
My day ended with chatting online with my friends and writing this entry. I'm done for the day and I'm ready for another 4 days of money-making work.

No comments: