Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Going Back To Work

Today is my Monday of work, the first day of my workweek. I woke up late so I wasn't able to go to the gym (a good excuse...indeed). I just lounge around the house and flipping through my GQ magazines. I actually got 3 copies already that I haven't touched since I was kinda busy with "I don't know what".
I subscribed to GQ magazine just to update myself on the trend and proper way to dress up on certain occasion. I'm not dreaming to become a fashion slave but at least I'll have some ideas that I could add to my knowledge base.
Oh, I almost forgot that I have to pick up my pictures from Wal-Mart and send them to my friends in California and Houston, TX. Maybe I'll do that after lunch today.
I'm kind of sad today, a very close friend of mine will leave for Hawaii tonight. I'd probably not see him for several days and the thought of not seeing or driving him to the airport is what makes me sad.
Well, I've got to stop and take lunch with my folks...ciao!

No comments: