Saturday, September 22, 2007

My First Posting

This is my first blog post within blogspot.com and I'm quite excited about it. This is not new to me though as I was blogging in some other provider. I'll try to make this different from my other blogs and that would be a challenge for me. To justify the title "The Daily Grind" I have to write something on a daily basis....that's quite a challenge that I put up for myself.
What makes this blog different from my other writings is that I would include not-so-wholesome things that happened to me....be it sexually explicit, with criminal intent or whatever thoughts I have at the point of writing an entry here. I will also post picture or video blogs to spice up these pages but most importantly to emphasize a certain point or idea.
You, readers and friends can actually help me out on this by posting some comments, be it good or bad to any of my postings.
Come back soon....

No comments: