Thursday, May 9, 2013

San Francisco


Project365 Frame 128


San Francisco, one of the most beautiful cities I have ever visited. I always love the weather in there. When my younger brother came over for a visit last August of 2011, we embarked on a road trip to Northern California to attend the Maasin Fiesta celebrations which was spearheaded by some friends from the Philippines. We allocated about a week to be able to make some side trips to some interesting places along the way. One of our many stops was in San Francisco. Actually we spent two nights in San Francisco that included a whole day of sight seeing around the city. If I were to choose where I would move next if ever I would leave Las Vegas, I would definitely want to live in San Francisco. It would be an interesting place to reside.

The picture above is a fridge magnet depicting the famous cable car that traveses within downtown of San Francisco. This is very popular among the tourists. If ever one gets to visit this beautiful city, taking a ride on a cable car is a must thing to do.

No comments: