Sunday, May 19, 2013

Billy Elliot on Broadway

Project365 Frame 137

I had a night out last night. I purposely took a time off from work to be able to watch the broadway production of Billy Elliot. I have watched the movie long time ago and I want to watch how it would look like on the broadway stage. The show was totally cool and the kid playing Billy was a superb dancer as well as a singer. I can just imagine what will he become when he grows up. I think he was still around 12 years old. I had my best friend with me and before the showwe had a nice Thai dInner. After the show we went to the Freemont area to watch some cool bands doing their gigs. We hit Denny's Restaurant for late nachos snacks before heading home.

The featured photo is the Reynolds Hall where the show was held inside The Smith Center for the Performing Arts.

No comments: