Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hospital or Gallery?


Project365 Frame 123


Would it be nice if you happen to be admitted in a hospital that is clean and beautiful? This is not an advertisement for the hospital that I worked with, but recently our hospital had undergone various stages of renovation. The newly renovated area have hallways that can be easily mistaken as a gallery. Framed artworks hang on the walls and I guess this speaks a lot to the kind of culture the company has. I guess all these art pieces may make the whole hospital feel more cozy and homey and patients as well as visitors can feel relaxed when they enter the premises. Every time I do my rounds, I can't help but stare on these art pieces as I pass by. The featured picture for today is just one of these framed artworks that graced the hallways of our hospital.

No comments: