Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Charice’s First Single “Note To God”

I rarely blog about celebrities in show business may they be Filipinos or Hollywood stars but I can't help to take notice some phenomenal talents in the likes of Lea Salonga, Arnel Pineda now with Journey, Vincent Bueno and Manny Pacquiao in the field of sports. When I opened my email late today, I happened to receive an email about Charice releasing her first single entitled "Note To God". She had her premier performance of the song at Oprah and I found the video of that performance in YouTube. This song is now available for download at iTunes and Amazon.com. If you buy and download this song, you will help her song hit number 1. Right now after a day of release, it hit number 2 at Amazon.com and number 8 at iTunes. Let's help Charice's song hit number 1 and be proud for being a Pinoy. Just like the Brits' overwhelming support for Susan Boyle, let's all do the same to this talented Pinay. Let us show the world that in sports and in music we Pinoys is just as good as the world's best.


1 comment:

dencios said...

ang ganda ng message ng kanta. di na ako magtataka kung pumatok iyan :)