Monday, March 9, 2009

Team Victory Recaptured

Yesterday, the 8th of March was the 7th Game for the Kaba-Maasin basketball team. Once again they won that game, their 5th win out of 7 games so far for the Las Vegas Asian Basketball League. If they continue their winning streak, they probably be included in the final 4 playoffs and maybe, just maybe we can see them in the championships.

As usual I went to see the games to be able to capture their moments on my camera and posted them in our official website, Kaba-Maasin Online. This time around, aside from my usual Nikon D60 DSLR, I brought with me my old Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P92. Its a point and shoot digital camera with a capability to take unlimited mpeg videos, of course depending on the capacity of the memory stick. I was able to capture some action from the games and tried to edit them on some kind of video editing software that comes with the camera when I purchased it. After some trial and error using the editing software, I was able to reduce the background noise due to shouting and cheering of the crowd and superimposed an audio file which I think recaptures the mood of excitement of the games. You might notice some timing and mixing issues but I guess I'm on the learning process.

Here it is.....

5 comments:

Ron Centeno said...

Congratulations! It's always great when your team wins, it always feels like you won too.

Good Luck, hope they continue their winning streak!

Chronicler said...

It's true, Ron. In fact I was late in getting into the venue and I felt like the games could not start without me...heheheheh. Thanks for the comments.

Kablogie said...

Oist buti pa kayo may time maglaro ng basketball kami wala na..puro work work work......hehehehe

Goddy: An Unbreakable Spirit said...

Hello, Joel! 'Di ko alam mahilig ka pala sa basketball! Anyway, you've been tagged "Right Now!". Please see my latest post.

Chronicler said...

Mahilig lang manood, Goddy.