Monday, March 30, 2009

Another Award For This Blog


I cant believe it! I got two awards in a row from my blogger friend Goddy of "A Friend Named Goddy". This latest award that I received was the "Uber Amazing Blog" award.

Thank you Goddy of this award. I wonder if this is your way of pushing and encouraging me further to work on my blog.

Uber (synonym for Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites that:
a) Inspire you
b) Make you smile and laugh
c) Or maybe give amazing information
d) A great read
e) Have amazing designs
f) And any other reasons you can think of that make them uber amazing

I would like to pass this award to 5 “Uber Amazing” blogs:
1. Kablogie of Kablogie.com
2. Ande of Simply.The.Best.Lucky.Loser
3. Jhosel of Just Jhosel
4. Dennis Dumaup of The Absurb Mind
5. Goddy Ramirez of The Lighter Side Of Life

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much! really appreciate it!

Dil said...

Thanks thanks thanks! =)

My very first blogging award!

=) I'll pass it to some Blogger too.

jhosel said...

thanksmuch! its an honor to be part of your awardees. and thank you for reading my blog. am gonna add you on my links too :)

Goddy: An Unbreakable Spirit said...

Hey Joel! You've been tagged. Check my latest post for details. Sabi mo wala ka nang maisulat kung minsan. Heto... hahaha!

Dil said...

Hey Visiting your blog again. Im here po to post my new personal blog. eto po http://iamdencio.blogspot.com visit po kayo. comments are very much welcome!

Mac Callister said...

congrats hehe