Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year Resolution

With the end of the current year 2010 and the looming arrival of 2011, people around the world have in some ways come up with a goal to improve one's life. But new year's resolution is much easier to make than to keep it all throughout the year.
Here are the most common, Top 5 New Year's resolutions I found while searching online:

1. Lose weight. I guess you were thinking on this, too.
2. Spend more time with friends and family. Most people are busy with their life's business that sometimes you take for granted the most important people in your life.
3. Get out of debt. The current economic situation probably triggered this to make it into third place.
4. Quit smoking. Just like the top resolution of losing weight, quiting smoking is one tough goal to pursue. It will take a lot of strong will, self-discipline, and determination in order to succeed. There are always a lot of help and resources to help and guide you towards your goal.
5. Do more in community. I'm not sure about the statistics but I know that there are still a lot of kind-hearted people willing to help our unfortunate brothers and sisters. If you're resources are in abundance, it would be good to give back to the community. Try it, you will feel good. I have done it before with my community organization.

Now, it's my turn to come up with my own new year's resolution for 2011. I want to improve and maintain my health. I am currently doing some steps to pursue this goal. I've been trying to regularly exercise in the gym. I've been watching my diet and the kind of food and drinks to take. This year, I have discovered that I have only one functional kidney left and I intend to keep it healthy in order to outlive it. The next step is to work closely with my nephrologist in order to be successful.

How about you? What's your new year's resolution for 2011?

Happy New Year to one and all. Wishing you good health and prosperity for 2011 and beyond.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having seen a good buddy going trough a tough period because of a sickness caused by cigarettes I made it my own mission to rescue as many other individuals as possible from the same exact experience, but soon I realized that regardless how good your arguments are it is extremely hard to make a smoker give up smoking, not because the actual arguments aren't good enough and not necessarily because the smoker isn't happy to stop but simply because nicotine is a more addicting drug than heroin as well as cocaine (scientifically proven).

Next , I found out there is in reality a method to stop smoking with out quitting smoking, thus allow the smoker his / her pleasure and also habit but preserve him from the dangerous effects of smoking.

The Things I am referring to are electronic cigarettes. Read regarding all of the negative effects connected with cigarettes and the way an [url=http://electroniccigarette0.com/]electronic cigarette[/url] can help you quite smoking cigarettes or simply permit you to follow your habit and obtain your kick without the damaging negative effects associated with smoking on my webpage http://electroniccigarette0.com

P.S. Hopefully this will not get erased because of having a hyperlink to my website as I only try to inform and help.

May God bless everyone

Chrissy M.