Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Over The Weekend


The days that I considered weekend are the days that I'm off from work and these are Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays. Yes, three (3) days off since I work 10 hours for 4 days. There were nothing much happened on my days off. Last Sunday though I went to a friend's house since the rest of my friends from my hometown in the Philippines had an instant get together party, eventually our post New Year's Party. Except for this party, there were no activities that I would consider a major one worth blogging about. Going to the gym in the morning is already a routine activity for me. Maybe because of the cold weather, I always felt lazy in going to the gym. It is always a big effort on my part to get off from bed, change my clothes and drive to the gym but proudly I was able to do it. I always want to hit the gym in the mornings therefore during my work days, I always do my exercises right after my work. During weekends, I still manage to go to the gym in the mornings. I don't go to the gym in the afternoons because it gets crowded and I hate to wait before using a particular exercise machine. Aside from the gym, I just stayed home and spent the rest of the day as a home boy. I preferred staying home for the rest of the day because I hate to go out and brave the cold. This cold weather always makes me sleepy and lazy. I like curling myself in the living room or in my bed and most likely I get to sleep doing this. The bed is so inviting as if my pillows are waving me to join them.

Not much happened in the last 4 days but I gained some benefits by just staying home. I saved big bucks from not going out and hit the bars, and since I usually oversleep, I also gave my body the necessary rest period in between exercise days.

2 comments:

Mac Callister said...

haha atleast you saved a lot from staying home!

me too, too lazy to go out of my bed sooo good inside my comforter,too cold here in doha as well

Chronicler said...

Hi Mac, the colder it gets the more you need a comforter, a human comforter heheheh.
Thanks for the visit my friend.