Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Vespa Blogger Friendship Award



Writing and maintaining your own blog online is a way to express yourself and share your ideas to the cyber world. Aside from this, you got to make new friends. This friendship award I just got is more fitting because this was given to me by a new friend I found in the blogging world. I met RhonB of Pin(k)oy through my original blogger friend Goddy. I would definitely cherish this Vespa Blogger Friendship Award as this was the first that I got from RhonB just like the way I cherished the awards I got from my blogger award-giving buddy, Mr. Goddy Ramirez. Thank you so much RhonB, being considered as one of your friends through this award mean so much to me.


Now, going on to the rules of this award:


The rules of this award:


1. Place the logo / banner on your blog.


2. Add a link to the blog who gave the award.


3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (It says at least! If you've got more friends, go ahead)


4. Add links to the blogs that you have nominated.


5. Let them know by leaving a message (shout) on their blogs.


I'm giving out this award to the following blogger friends: Kablogie, Mokong, The Absurb Mind, Living The Expectations, Simply The Best Lucky Loser, Jhosel, & The Lighter Side Of Life.

5 comments:

Mac Callister said...

thanks for this man!I appreciate it!

Goddy: An Unbreakable Spirit said...

Hi Joel! Congrats and thanks for passing it to me. God bless!

RhonB895 said...

hi joel. glad you like it. congrats again friend :)

EngrMoks said...

Congrats sa awards mo pareng Joel...
Have a great week ahead...

Jules said...

kuya i put your blog on my blog list under Philippines :)

Summer
A Writer's Den
The Brown Mestizo