Monday, April 13, 2009

The NENO's Award


Two of my Blogger friends granted me the latest award for this blog: my friend Goddy Ramirez of "A Friend Named Goddy" and pareng Dennis Dumaup of "The Absurb Mind". I had a long and busy workweek (yes! that's how I spent my Holy Week...) and when I opened my emails today, I was surprised that I got this award like an Easter gift from these two good friends. Goddy and Dennis, thank you so much guys.


As a requirement for accepting the award, I am stating below the reasons why I love blogging:


To discover the "writer" in me.

Ever since my high school days, I always envy a close friend because he was contributing regularly some articles for our school organ. He has been encouraging me to write but I guess I was not confident and courageous enough to try it. By the time I was already working, I tried submitting some articles to my province's weekly newspaper and luckily enough some of them were published. So right now, here I am writing my own blog/journal.


To meet new friends.

I met one of my best friends in cyberspace through blogging. Mr. Goddy Ramirez was asking me some tips and pointers on how to start his own blog. Today, this blogger friend of mine is a consistent award giving body for my blog.


To learn.

Most of the articles and topics in a blog are basically based on the writer's opinion. Reading these postings would make one learn what are the author's views on some issues. Blogs would also allow us to interact with the author and the exchange of ideas is a healthy learning process.


To express myself.

I always find it hard to express myself in person and conveying my feelings and ideas through my blog is like an outlet for me.


To share with others.

Though this blog, I could share my ideas, my experiences and anything worthy to share with my friends both in cyber world and the real one.


Proceeding to this meaningful award, here are the rules:


The aims of this award:
1. As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don't forget to mention the person who gave you the award.
5. Answer the award's question by writing the reasons why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like
7. Don't forget to notify the award recipients and put their links in your post.


I want to pass this blog tag awards to the following bloggers whose friendship and support – their visits, reading my posts and leaving comments continue to inspire me.

With gratitude, I am sharing this tag award with you guys:


1. Sherwin Calalang of Mokong (Anu'ng Nasa Isip Ko?) - even if you already received this award from someone else

2. Dennis Dumaup of Ako Si Dencio - you already have this award pare but to return the favor I'm granting this to your significant other blog

3. Goddy Ramirez of Paranormal Phenomena - as a form of gratitude, I'm granting this award to your other equally interesting blog

4. Ande of Simply.The.Best.Lucky.Loser - as usual I'm a fan

5. Mac Callister of Living The Expectations - your blog is fun and uplifting, straight to the point without pretensions

6. Tobby Manalo of Geographically Sketched - to encourage you more in building up your blog since I love the way you write poetry

7 comments:

Dil said...

Ei thanks pareng Joel for the award. hehe.. Keep it up! You deserve more..

Mac Callister said...

oh thanks!i appreciate it!

and thanks for saying those words made me blush (*wink)hehehe

Ron Centeno said...

Musta na Joel, Congratulations on your award.

Take care my friend.

The Pope said...

Congrats, surely you deserve it, I have gone through your pages and I like your writings, great posts.

Ron Centeno said...

Hi Joel, Just dropping by para mangamusta.

Goddy: An Unbreakable Spirit said...

Hello, Joel! When it rains, it pours! Congrats! You see, The Pope said, "I like your writings, great posts." Indeed, you have great posts! I like the way you write. Congrats again, friend!

Chronicler said...

Ron - I'm doing fine. Just being busy with work. Thanks for the comments.

Pope - Thanks so much. Your comments mean a lot to me.

Goddy - What can I say! Thanks for believing in me since the beginning.