Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Blogger Award



I received another award for The Daily Grind. Once again this was generously given by my consistent Blog Award-Giving Buddy, Mr. Goddy Ramirez of A Friend Named Goddy. Even with the absence of the general rules for The Blogger Award, it is still my honor to receive this for my blog. This is yet another form of recognition by my blogging peers for the humble work that I have done in cyberspace. This boosted my confidence to continue to write whatever it is to write about. As what my friend Goddy stated in one of his many comments on my blog posts, "When it rains, it pours!" That's true I would say, as this is the fourth (4th) award I got for my blog. Thank you again, Goddy for sharing this award.


Being humbled by this recent award, I would also like to share The Blogger Award to the following deserving bloggers:


5 comments:

Kablogie said...

wow! another award again...pede ka na maglagay ng museum sa dami ng award mo...hehehehe..keep up the good work bro...thanks for sharing this award to me!

Dil said...

Pareng Joel, Salamat sa iyong ibinahaging award! AT sa di sawang pagsuporta. Kakauwi ko lang galing bakasyon kaya ngayon ko lang nalaman. Salamat uli. I'll post it in my blog. Pahinga lang muna ako hehehe....

jhosel said...

wow. thank you po for this another award. salamat po ng sobra! god bless. :)

Mac Callister said...

another award!wow thank you for sharing it with me hehe!

im glad theres no rule whatsoever with this!

Chronicler said...

Kablogie, Dennis, Jhosel & Mac.....you're most welcome guys. Expect some more to come because you deserve all the accolades in the world.