Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday


Last Sunday was a special day for sports fans, specially football fans of NFL. It was dubbed as Super Bowl Sunday and this is the 42nd year that they are holding this championships. With fans all over America and the world, they converge to their TV sets to be able to watch the games. This year, its between New England Patriots and New York Giants. The games was held at the University Of Pheonix Stadium at Pheonix, Arizona. This is the time where football foods comes out to serve hungry fans like hotdogs, burgers, pizza and some even hold super bowl parties with barbeque and booze.

Unfortunately, I did not go to a super bowl party because I have to work and cover one of my co-worker because of...you are right...super bowl. In the hospital, we still have the super bowl spirit. The management was giving off free pizza to all departments....well I saw the last 2 quarters of the game and I knew who won and at least my pizza party came on later. New York Giants won the Super Bowl XLII. It was a fun game I think even if I'm really not into football but I love to see the fans' reactions whenever their team had a touchdown.

Well here attached is my share of the pizza.

No comments: