Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Memorable Wednesday





A close friend of mine had his birthday yesterday, a Wednesday (Feb 20). Fortunately enough, I didnt have any work because I had worked last Monday for a sick co-worker.
I want to make it memorable for him because I rememeber that he told me he never got to celebrate his birthdays before.
I bought us tickets for a broadway show Mama Mia. Although I have seen this show before I didnt mind watching it again with my friend because I really liked the show. I was relieved that my friend also liked the show, he even commented that we should watch it again.
After the show, we were already hungry so we went to our favorite Chinese Restaurant, Sam Woo BBQ Restaurant to have a late night dinner.
Overall, it was a successful birthday for him. I was glad that I got to be with him on his natal day and made it a little different and special for him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When you spent your birthday with someone you dearly love and cared for, do unthinkable things, acted like teeny boppers just like nobody else's business but just the two of you, showing affections in public and could careless, kissing and holding hands while having shave ice in the car, nothing but love filled the air, it is sure will become a MEMORABLE ONE.
No expensive material gifts could surpass the joy you felt inside you, wishing that your natal day you're together showing nothng but LOVE and care for each other will never end. That's how it was. It was indeed a very MEMORABLE ONE.