Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Done With Christmas Decorations







Yesterday, a Monday was quite productive day for me. After spending a couple of hours at the gym in the morning and had lunch with my parents, I continued decorating our home with Christmas trimmings. I finally finished setting up our Christmas tree and then I started setting up our "belen". It was not a conventional "belen" where we had a miniature barn because when we had our Holy Family images (given to us as a gift some 2 years ago), we only had the images of Jesus, Mary and Joseph and a little girl holding a sheep. Basically, I set it up with a lighted angel on the background and I decked the whole length of our bar with a Christmas garland that matches the motif of our Christmas tree. I had our Christmas tree decorated with just red Christmas balls while the other colors were provided by its miniature Christmas lights.
Outside our house my dad also tried to finish setting up lights on our trees and along the side of our house. We still had a pine tree that is a lot smaller than the other two so I was still able to hang some Christmas lights on it. I also set-up our Christmas outdoor sculpture of a snowman. Everything was okay as all the lights were still good. Other houses in our neighborhood also started setting up their own decorations.
The Christmas spirit is in the air indeed.
One more thing to do though, need to finish up my Christmas shopping. I'm still half-way of my list.....whew!!!

No comments: