Sunday, July 24, 2011

Getting Ready

It's been since my last blog update here, since July 4th to be exact. There's not much to talk about my life for now except that I am spending more time on Twitter and Facebook than writing on my blog. I hope my blog provider will not delete me from their membership.

What makes me more excited nowadays is the upcoming trip of my brother back here in the USA. This coming July 31, he will be coming over from the Philippines for a visit. It was a good timing for him since we were planning for a summer roadtrip for about 10 full days. Our route will include Palm Beach, San Fransisco, Sacramento, Lake Tahoe and Reno. This is a good time for my brother to see America on the road. On our way to San Fransisco, I am planning to drive along Highway One which has the most interesting and beautiful view of the Pacific coastline but this is also the longest route from Los Angeles to San Fransisco.

I have not completed all the preparations yet although our hotels were all booked already except the hotel in Reno. The Reno itenerary was added on the last minute since my mom wanted to see Lake Tahoe and since we still have a few days to spare, I agreed to include Reno as our last point of destination before coming back to Las Vegas. I have my appointment with my car dealer tomorrow to make Mr. Connor MacLeod (that's what I call my Toyota Highlander based on the movie and TV series Highlander)fit for his longest roadtrip so far. Next is to finalize the details on what to do in each destination we go. My camera though is always ready for action. Hmmmm...have to focus on what to wear....wait how about the weather???

Will post more details on the roadtrip as well as pictures...soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See us when you visit San Francisco.
Neneng

freecallsphilippines said...

thanks for sharing. hope your reunion with Kuya? will be a happy one! :)

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

binisita ka uli..