Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wicked Spoon Buffet - Wacky & Crazy Food Trip













When I stayed at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas for my birthday celebration last February, one thing I did not try in that hotel was their buffet. Aptly called Wicked Spoon Buffet, indeed the food that they were serving were all wickedly gorgeous.

I've been planning to try their buffet and see if it was at par with other "good" buffet around town. Last Saturday was my chance to go there with my friends. Since I work on Saturday evenings, we decided to try their lunch offering. We were not disappointed. Majority of the food are not found in other local buffet in Las Vegas. We can consider this as gourmet food choices. Aside from the whole array of assorted salad and main courses, what was also impressive was their elaborate dessert choices.

I could not cover everything in pictures so you have to try and see or should I say taste for yourself. The Wicked Spoon Buffet is at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas along the Vegas Strip within City Center.

2 comments:

EngrMoks said...

tagal ko na rin hindi napadpad dito..welcome back to me..at welcome back sa blogsite ko...salalamt sa comment...
nagutom naman ako sa post mo na to...hehehehe

Regina said...

Yum yum yum, Joel!