Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lazy Days

Years back, I thought I cannot live by just staying in the house during my days off. I always see to it that I would go out of the house just for the heck of it, no specific direction where to go or what to do. I usually end up watching movies and eat in a restaurant by myself. Sometimes I did some impromptu shopping or just plain "window shopping" in the mall. Nowadays, I realize that staying in the house can be a fun and relaxing time. You can catch-up with your favorite TV shows, catch-up with your reading and most of all browse on social networks online. The last three (3) days were not an exemption for me. Last Sunday, being Palm Sunday, I went to church with my parents. After that, I stayed home and just watch old movies in my computer. I did not realize I still have some bunch of them that I wasn't able to watch. The following day, a Monday, I went to my Zumba class and since it was still my second day off, I lingered longer in the gym and completed my weight training routine. The third day came and went by with not much activities. I did went to the gym and then to lunch afterwards. I spent the afternoons watching TV, playing with my DJ Mixer, the Internet and completed three courses online assigned to me for my CE (continuous education).

I cant believe that I survived the last three days basically staying in the house and doing nothing. In one of my "pointless" online searches, I stumble across a music video by Bruno Mars called The Lazy Song. I've been listening that song on my iPod Touch but never got the chance to see the music video. I immediately declared it as my theme song whenever I'm on day off. Here is the nice and funny video: that I posted on Facebook last Sunday:


No comments: