Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Quickie Trip Home

Some people would say I'm crazy but yes I have to make this trip. It took me so long to decide if I will make this trip but with a lot of prodding from my brother as well as my parents, I instantly made the decision on the "11th hour". I already went home last March for supposedly the kidney transplant of my brother. The transplant operation was successful and that's why this family event is so important for us also. My brother's Thanksgiving in time with my parent's 50th wedding anniversary made this so important once in a lifetime event not to miss it. Even if I don't have enough vacation leave credits to be able to stay there longer, I still opted to go home even for just 3 days. I'm sure it is worth it.

I'm at McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas right now waiting for my flight to Manila and finally to Cebu City. Due to time difference, I'll lose 2 days as I will arrive in the Philippines by Thursday. The event will be on Saturday and my return flight will be the next day. Seems my time is fully loaded but again as I said, it is worth the efort and even the money.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

maayong pagbiya JO, God bless you

Chronicler said...

@teetwo @Raul Gonzales, guys thanks for visiting my blog. You may come and visit this blog again to read more of my entries.