Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Because Of You

Have I moved on? I'm pretty sure I did. Did I fall for someone again? Now, I'm not quite sure. All I know is that this is the first time I felt something like this. Someone I casually met before and until now we are still in touch with each other. Eventually we realized that something is going on between us. The non-stop talks up to the wee hours, the ongoing exchange of messages, every minute was exciting for us. We missed each other even before we're done talking. I don't believe on "love at first sight", "lust at first sight" maybe, but never the former. What we have is beyond "liking" or even "lusting" for each other….is it now "love"? We are far from each other but yet it seems that you're just right there next to me whenever we talk. I have dreamt about you and you also admitted that you dreamt about me, too. The longer I've been missing you, the more pain I felt inside me. Indeed, I have moved on and have fallen in love again. Loving you explains everything that I felt right now. It seems everything is right again in this world.

The last time we talked, you gave me a copy of one of your favorite songs. After listening to it, I fell in love with it right away. It expresses all the aspects of what we felt toward each other.

My favorite part of the song goes like this:

Because of you, my life has changed.

Thank you for the love and the joy you bring.

Because of you, I feel no shame.

I'll tell the world it's because of you.



6 comments:

EngrMoks said...

Favorite ko yang song na yan dati..ngayon nagsasawa na tenga ko..dami ng nag-revive ng song na yan..at mukhang dito na yata tumira si keith martin...madalas ko nakikita sa PInas...

Chronicler said...

Yah...alam kong kamuntik nang palitan ang lupang hinirang ng because of u...hahahaha
Thanks for the comments parekoy.

Anonymous said...

have never felt something like this about anyone in a long time, and i didn’t realize how wonderful it felt to be with some one until i was with You. it has been a tedious search, a long wait, a lonely existence.

there’s this saying that goes: "love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it the more it eludes you. but if you just let it fly, it will come when you least expect it."

and this is what exactly happened; life gave me a little surprise.

it’s a feeling you get, that you’re just so relaxed around someone and there are no pretenses in the air and no static of arrogance. it felt like one jigsaw puzzle that fell into place and made you…. complete.

thank you for nourishing my soul and letting me feel again. though you might have been scathed by severe storms, i hope i was able to bring a little sunshine into your life and made the flowers bloom again.
Thank you for all that you have brought back into my life.

I thank God for you.

Thank you for your sincere eloquence.
Wherever God takes this will be great. We will find a place for this, and it will be the lighted apex of our lives. Partners? Friends? soul-mates? Only God knows, and only God cares. Rest assured, It will be good.

Were not parting. Youre not leaving. I’m not being left behind. Were starting a journey together.

Smile. God has a good plan.

Chronicler said...

Hi Anonymous, you know who and what you are in my life. I thank God for giving me the chance to know you and love you.

Goddy: An Unbreakable Spirit said...

Oh Joel... I'm sincerely happy for you!

Chronicler said...

Thanks for the visit and comments Goddy. I'm quite serious with this one, huh!