Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ushering In 2009







Just like spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I welcomed the New Year at work and with my colleague.

It was quite a busy night, exactly what I prayed, and therefore we did not notice the stroke of midnight. To usher in the year 2009, we toast sparkling apple cider over some food. The hospital management were thoughtful enough to send us free bottles of apple cider with champagne glasses to match and free meal. They actually feed us to death considering that there are other foods sent by medical sales representatives to the pharmacy and some of my coworkers also brought some food from home.

This is my way of welcoming the new year 2009 and here's wishing all of you my readers and guests, all the best for this new year will bring into our lives.



No comments: