Saturday, May 10, 2008

Too Busy For Comfort

Its been a busy week in my workplace. On top of that, one of my fellow techincians have some family crisis that she needs to attend to during day time for the next 3 weeks. In order to accommodate her request, I have to move around our schedules. I have changed my schedule temporarily from Tuesdays through Saturdays and I'd be off from Saturday through Monday for the next 3 weeks. I also have to pull out the other techincian from graveyard shift and let her work on day shift to replace the other technician in question. While the other technician with the problem will have to work at nights from Saturday through Monday, in this way she could attend to her personal business during the day.
I just hope that everything would be okay for her and the crisis that she is in will be resolved.

No comments: